Have been rather busy lately. And been having alot of prayer meetings. For the entire of last week was morning prayer meetings with church. For this week, monday had prayer meeting with cellgroup, tuesday with Pastor Kong, wednesday with helpers, thursday (today, later) going to make easter eggs and maybe, pray a little with the cellgroup people. Man, i never had so many prayer meetings in one go before! Haha.
I want to take part in the war! I've got the weapons but please, I need someone to fight for! God! I dont believe it. MORE.
Anyway, alot of people have been asking me about the SMU interview. Alright, it was okay. But I dont think I did very very very well to say that Im confident of getting in. I think I talked too fast during the discussion session ): And the essay was really, just crapping my way through with no substance. Wellwell, all has been said and done, so I guess I'll just pray hard and let God decide (:
I havent posted photos for a long time and my blog looks so boring. Okay!
Photos from the chalet last monday with company's people!



Helpers! Yay I love them! (:
E432! We must breakthrough this easter okay! If you see this, please point to this line and nod your head and say "AMEN!" (A super loud one). Haha :D

Alright, I better get to sleep now! Its already 2.50am, ohmygosh ohmygosh. And tomorrow meeting up with BTB! Happy!